This fun and informative video is presented by Kayla Smith an 11 year old pupil at Chisipite. The school has been involved in raising funds for the rhino for 22 years. There are less than 300 black rhino left in Zimbabwe and – without urgent support – it will soon be too late to save them. To support black rhino conservation in the Matusdona National Park, you can donate to WILD and we will ensure that funds are transfered directly to The Zambezi Society for this important project.
- Protecting Pangolins in Nepal
- Hidden Conservationists: Behind the Scenes at WILD with Maddy Miller, Development and Administrative Associate
- Reviving Guadeloupe’s Ecosystems: Natalia Rozniewska’s Manatee Reintroduction Projec
- Enhancing Environmental Health in Cotonou, Benin: The Impact of Ange-Marie Nicodème Esse’s Advocacy
- Hidden Conservationists: Behind the Scenes at WILD with Jackie Batrus, Content Manager